Capture The Flag
Date & Time:
Start Time: Thursday, October 25, 2018, 5:00 pm IST
End Time: Friday, October 26, 2018, 5:00 pm IST
Who can Participate:
Everyone can participate (onsite or remotely) but in order to be eligible for prizes, your team need to be onsite
- Web Security
- Binary Exploitation
- Reverse Engineering
Exciting Prizes worth INR 35,000 (1st Prize), INR 20,000 (2nd Prize) and INR 15,000 (3rd Prize) to be won!
- Participants should not carry out any attacks on the CTF infrastructure.
- No DoS, DdoS, bruteforcing, automated scans or generating any large amount of traffic by any other means on any challenges and other contest infrastructure. It is not permitted and is never intended in any question.
- No collaboration between different teams and flag sharing is not allowed.
- Participants are NOT allowed to publish solutions during the course of game (blog, GitHub, YouTube, etc)
- Any participants found violating the above rules will be disqualified from the contest
- BSides Delhi reserve the right to introduce new rules or modify existing rules during or after the contest. Any such rules will be applicable to all the participants in the contest
- The decision of BSides Delhi will be final
- By participating in the contest, you agree that you have read the above rules and fully agree to adhere to them