Welcome to the CFP for the 2018 edition of BSides Delhi
We are looking for some awesome submissions in the following categories:
- Technical Talks (35-40 minutes)
- Workshops (2-3 Hours)
- Sub-events / Villages (2-3 Hours)
- Lightning Talks (15-20 minutes)
Technical Talks: If you have something interesting to talk about your innovative information security research this is the track for you. Submit your research to interactively present / discuss with our participants and get feedback, input and opinion.
Workshops: These are workshops and classes to give participants hands-on experience learning the latest and greatest. We are accepting proposals for 1/2 day workshops.
Sub-events / Villages: These are any sub-events that you want to run in parallel to talks and workshops. Some examples of sub-events include (but not limited to) a hack-a-thon to find bugs in open source applications, a lock pick village to help participants learn and try lock picking skills or even a panel discussion on a security issue you care for.
Lightning Talks: A Lightning Talk is an informal ~15 minute presentation where one can speak about a topic they care about. These are short duration talks not meant to be deep dive rather provide an overview of a certain topic. Example topics can be something like Demystifying CSP, LANGSEC 101, Bypassing WAF, etc.
- CFP Opens: April 15, 2018
- CFP Closes: July 10, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: August 1, 2018
- Conference Date: October 26, 2018
The topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- Innovative attack / defense strategies
- Software/Hardware exploitation
- Network security
- Security monitoring
- Web App Security
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Security
- Digital Forensics
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Malware Analysis
- Security Automation
- Threat Hunting
- Red Teaming
- Blue Teaming
… you name it
The submissions will be reviewed by our external CFP Review Panel.
- 2 Nights Accommodation (25th Oct and 26th Oct) at the Conference Venue*
- Speaker Badge, Goodies, T-Shirts
- Invitation to BSides Delhi Thank You Reception
- Lots of love from the community 🙂
For any question or doubt, send email at cfp |@| bsidesdelhi |.| in
*Accommodation is not provided to lightning talks speaker